Hello Everybirdy,

  Was out to get a birdie of a different sort out on a golf course today.
Won't tell you my score, lol, but the only birds I did find were ones with
wings!!
  Had 2 adult Bald Eagles flyover the fairways
1 Ovenbird
2 Solitary Sandpipers got spooked off of the side of a pond and flew
overhead.  Hadn't seen one in a while, seeing two left me feeling pretty lucky, as far
as birding goes, certainly not in golf!!
  The course was Hidden Lakes in New Smyrna.

See you out there.

Thomas J. Dunkerton
Titusville, FL.
"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge."
-Charles Darwin, naturalist and author (1809-1882)