At 04:00 pm this afternoon we observed 1 Adult Male Magnificent Frigatebird over Southern Cape Coral, Florida.  The bird was at circa 200' elev. fighting the wind, and with difficulty moved off toward the Northwest in the Direction of Charlotte Harbor/Northern Pine Island Sound.

This is the first bird seen here since late last Summer, and is the FOTY if not the FOTS.

G. C. Hampton
Sandi Hampton
Cape Coral, Florida