Adding to the recent spate of Groove Billed Anis I was able to locate a calling bird this morning in the west Boca Raton area.Unfortunately this bird is on private property so I am not able to give a location.Any local birder who wishes to see this bird needs to call me and i will take them in.
                                        Brian Hope
                                        Delray Beach.