Hello:

Please excuse the late post, but I had "technical difficulty" getting permission to post.  I had read several reports in the last few weeks about the subject bird, and then lo and behold I spotted one just north of Largo Nature Park on Thursday 1/27.  I was attracted to the area by the loud "singing" of the bird and saw it on the ground in a scrubby area adjacent to a fence which separated the park area from an adjoining golf driving range.  It was observed at about 0830, but when I returned to that area about an hour later, it was neither heard or seen.

Bill Jackson, Clearwater