Hello Everybirdy,

  Jack insisted on going birding today, so I begrudgingly obliged.  Ain't I a
great pappy?? lol
  Kennedy Point Pk:
10 Horned Grebes
2 Common Loons
1 Great Blue Heron
1 Little Blue Heron
15 Double-crested Coromorants
  and other usuals
MINWR-West Gator Creek Road:
20 Short-billed Dowitchers
20+ Willets
6 Marbled Godwits
30 Am. Avocets
200+ Dunlin
30+ Western Sandpipers
3 Lesser Yellowlegs
  Eastern Bluebirds still out on the powerlines on SR 3 along with an
American Kestrel, 4 Eastern Phoebes, and one imm. Red-shouldered Hawk
  Veteran's Memorial Park:
1 Spotted Sandpiper
3 Bonapartes Gulls
2 Lesser Yellowlegs
2 Lesser Scaup
  these were all in that little inlet between the park and the behemoth
condos.

See you out there!

Thomas J. Dunkerton
Titusville, FL.
"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge."
-Charles Darwin, naturalist and author (1809-1882)