I have been asked to provide input regarding the range maps for a
revision of David Sibley's field guide for Eastern North America.  I
do not have a copy of this book at this time, so I guess I will
getting one.  In the mean time, if any readers have comments about
the Florida portions of the range maps, I will be glad to compile them.

Later...
--
Noel Wamer
Jacksonville, FL