Hi all (Sunday)
  We had great views of the groove-billed anis this morning (approx 5 seen by
others).  We also had vesper sparrow and white-crowned sparrows.  Heike found
the indigo snake that was mentioned in Bill's post.  We also had a glimpse of
what probably was a male summer tanager.  Others saw the yellow-breasted chat
early in the morning. The least flycatcher was seen by quite a few of us.
Some of the earlier visitors reported brown-crested as well as ash-throated
flycatcher at around 8am today.  We had decent looks at the western kingbirds
(2-3) also.
  Very interesting morning at Lust Rd.
thanks
diane reed
st.augustine

ps-thanks to all the other spotters; especially Jeff, Bert & Heike..!