This afternoon (1/30/05) I found a flock of 20 Snow Geese(including 5 blue
phase) at a catfish farm in Walnut Hill. When I started sorting through  them
in the scope, I noticed a smaller goose with a small, stubby,  triangular
bill...Ross's Goose. I then saw another and another. Hey, wait a  minute...this
can't be. I think perhaps there were four Ross's Geese in this  flock. I took
many photos to send to the experts for confirmation. The ponds are  located along
Morgan Rd., about 1/4 mile west from the intersection of Hwy.  99 and Morgan
Rd. The geese were on the south side ponds and fields. There were  two Lesser
Black-backed Gulls (1 adult and 1 3rd winter) in the big gull  flock in the
fields. Numerous Bald Eagles were seen scattering the flocks from  time to time.

Laura Catterton
Cantonment, FL