Hi all
We drove up to Apopka area on Sunday from Sarasota, but did not arrive until
12:15. It took awhile but we finally saw at least 3 Grove-billed Ani, A
Western Fly Catcher, Least Fly Catcher and Hundreds of Robins, plus other common
birds.
We tried to find the Whooping Cranes that were reported in the area of Jones
Ave. and RT 48 but could not find them.  No sign of the Brown Headed Fly
Catcher but it was late when we got there, and we left around 4:00pm.

Mary Gerner
Sarasota FL