Hello

Today there were 2 Purple Finch females seen at my feeders in AM and 1 seen in PM.

The birds seen were all females with streaked breasts and well marked facial patterns. They were just a little larger than the Chippies and Goldfinches and were smaller than the nearby Cardinal and Common Ground Dove. Also seen were FOY Blue-gray Gnatcatchers.

I will post tomorrow if I continue to see these birds. Anyone can write me if they are particularly keen to see this species and I will send you directions. I live in Bryceville which is in Nassau county off of CR 121.

I did get some poor qualtiy digital photos and will try for some closer ones tomorrow. I have to download the photos to my computer still.

Namaste

Manuela Garner DVM
Bryceville Fl