Hello

Purple finches present at feeders this AM. If anyone would like to see them let me know and I will send you directions. They may hang around for a while. My yard is a 10 acre area which is wooded with 1 large open area in front yard and is close to the St Mary's River. Swing to sit on  is close to feeders and birds are relatively tame.

Namaste

Manuela Garner
Bryceville Fl