Hello,
I am looking to update my collection of academic success/study skills
videos. The set I have is from 1992 and I would like something produced
more recently, say 2000 or later.  I would also prefer a set all produced
by the same company/school.  Does anyone have a recently produced set of
videos they could recommend?  As always thank you to the listserve members
for your assistance.
Please reply to me off-list @ [log in to unmask]
I will distribute the results to anyone else who e-mails me to ask for it.

Jennifer M. Reitz, M.A.
Student Success Center Coordinator
Mercy College of Northwest Ohio
419-251-1710