Hello Everyone,

     'Hope things are going well for you this semester.   I'm looking for
good interactive, transformative activities that can be done with math and
science tutors.  Anyone know of any ideas/resources?  We want them to
experience the anxiety their students feel, develop strategies for "getting
through" to all students, and become more effective at teaching ALL
students to excel.  Please let me know if you know of any good resources.

      I've ordered the North Carolina tapes, and I'm going to get a couple
of other videos, but it's training activities that I'm looking for.

Thanks!
Saundra

Saundra Y. McGuire, Ph.D.
Director, Center for Academic Success