Hello all!

Is anyone out there keeping track of student use of tutoring services AND tapping into their institution's PeopleSoft student database for information about their clients?  If so, please write to me: I'm eager to find out how you programmed the connection or download the files or what commercial database software you are using.

TIA for any help/warnings/anecdotes/contacts/sympathy you care to offer.

Jan Norton, Director
Center for Academic Resources
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
(920) 424-3419