-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Keehan, Patricia
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 4:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

Does anyone, as part of your college tutoring/ workshop duties, offer
workshops on study skills to local high schools for teacher in-services?
If you do, do you charge a fee or provide it as a service to the
community.=20

Pat

=20

Patricia Keehan

Academic Coordinator

Academic Skills Center B-260

Ext. 5271

=20

To unsubscribe,send a message to [log in to unmask] In body type:
SIGNOFF LRNASST-L

To subscribe, send email to [log in to unmask] Leave subject
blank.In body type: subscribe LRNASST-L

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L