Hello;   I am newcomer to network analysis interested in analyzing the
communication patterns of members of health care teams.   Could someone
please give me some sources that list measures (numerical values)
commonly used in network analysis and their interpretations?   I am
particularly interested in finding out what measures can be used to
indicate the degree to which any one network member acts as a 'hub' in
the overall communication patterns of the network.
In appreciation,
Liz Quinlan