Thank you everyone for your replies to my question about hub measure!
I see that there is a new book just released "Network Analysis:
Methodological Foundations" and that some of SOCNET members have
reviewed chapters.
I wonder... does the book live up to its title?  Is it really
"foundations" - is the audience the complete and total raw beginner?
Or are the Scott and Wsserman & Faust books better as introductory
texts?   Liz