Shinn, T. (1982). Scientific Disciplines and Organizational Specificity: The
Social and Cognitive Configuration of Laboratory Activities. In N. Elias, H.
Martins & R. D. Whitley (Eds.), Scientific Establishments and Hierarchies
(Vol. Yearbook Sociology of Science, pp. 239-264). Dordrecht: Reidel.

With kind regards, Loet

Loet Leydesdorff
Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX Amsterdam
Tel.: +31-20- 525 6598; fax: +31-20- 525 3681
[log in to unmask] ; http://www.leydesdorff.net/