First of all DO NOT mention "eigenvector centrality" or any other
technical SNA term... business people find them confusing at best, and
repulsive at worst.  You are NOT defending your decisions/analysis with
a group of peers.  If you come across that way, most business people
will not be interested in your services.  You must remove your academic
hat and put on a manager's hat -- what will I learn to better manage my
organization?

This article of mine, written for a business audience, gets very good
feedback from managers as an introduction to why SNA is useful for
their organizations.
http://www.refresher.com/!vekconnected.html

Valdis