We have an extensive framework for collecting hyperlink information
from the Web. Here is what you can do:

- crawl the web from a particular starting point
- index the documents retrieved
- convert the resulting graphs into Pajek format
- compute clustering coefficients, diameters, degree distributions, etc.
- perform searches, e.g., "find all URLs that point to www.cnn.com
  which contain word 'news' in the anchor text of the link".

If you are interested in this framework, please contact me.

Drago

raab wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Does anybody know a search engine/easily accessible software to collect
> information on outgoing linkages from a webpage/domain like the google
> function "who links to you" for incoming linkages?
>
> Joerg Raab
>

> Dr. Joerg Raab
> Department of Organisation Studies
> Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences
> Tilburg University
> P.O. Box 90153
> NL-5000 LE Tilburg
> The Netherlands
> Phone Number  +31 13 466 3651
> E-Mail Address  [log in to unmask]
> Homepage:
> http://www.uvt.nl/webwijs/english/show.html?anr=800353

Dragomir R. Radev                                         [log in to unmask]
Assistant Professor of Information, Electrical Engineering and
Computer Science, and Linguistics, the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
Phone: 734-615-5225   Fax: 734-764-2475    http://www.si.umich.edu/~radev