You may find some of Sheen Levine's work particularly relevant:
http://sslevine.com/Research/research.htm

I also suggest visit the website for our forthcoming book at
http://thevirtualhandshake.com/ , particularly our social software guide at
http://thevirtualhandshake.com/online-social-networks-guide/ .

David Teten

Nitron Advisors, LLC ( www.NitronAdvisors.com )

Circle of Experts ( www.CircleOfExperts.net )

Providing institutional investors with access to frontline industry experts

email: [log in to unmask]

Skype IM/VOIP phone: dteten

direct: [1] 212-329-1010, main: [1] 212-329-1020

cell: [1] 917-355-5726, private efax: [1] 815-642-0480

3 West 35th Street, 7th floor

New York, NY  10001-2204  USA