Dear All,
In my SNA class this year, one of my student is blind. I guess you can
see (no pun intented) the problems she faces with network representation.
She's been blind for two years now - meaning she has a lot of referent
to help her imagine what's on a drawing.
I'm trying to create some tool  using chemistry kits and "Legos" but any
suggestion would be most welcome.

Johanne

--
Johanne Saint-Charles