Barry, that's a great story, so good that it must be true. I do believe
and will pass it on whenever I get the opportunity. --Alvin

-----Original Message-----
From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Barry Wellman
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 11:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: it's a small world

Actually, the term "small world" was invented by my grandmother in 1952
in Miami Beach as part of her research project into "Jewish Geography."

She ran into Mrs. Milgram from Philadelphia, discovered they had
mizpuhke in common and explained "It's a small world." Little Stanley
was playing in the sand nearby, overhead and plagarized. So did Disney
World in their abysmal song.

Perhaps Duncan visited Disney World.

 Barry