Dear All,

I am partecipating in a empirical research about the role of social structure in influencing scientific discoveries. We would focus our attention on chemical, biological and pharmaceutical laboratories. May I ask you informations about papers, articles and others empirical researches in this subject?
Many thanks,
Filippo Barbera

Filippo Barbera
Department of Social Sciences