Dear all

I have been talking to a company to do my first project in analysing a communication network within a company to see how the method I deveolped in my PhD thesis  performs in such an environment. Being a researcher at the universtiy and not a real marketing person I now have some difficulties to formulate in 2-3 pages what the advantages of such an eigenvector centrality based network analysis are in terms of opportunity for the company.

As I see from the mailings some of you have already experience in this field. Could anybody point me to either a very broad overview article (other then the "Hidden organizations" by Krackhardt, that I will use anyway) on the advantages of such an anylsis or even give me some useful hints on how to best present the method?

Thank you for very much your help.

Best regards,
Bettina
--
Dipl.-Phys. Bettina Hoser
Informationsdienste und elektronische Märkte

Gebäude 20.20 RZ (Raum 164), Zirkel 2

Telefon: +49.721.608-8407
Telefax: +49.721.608-8403

http://www.em.uni-karlsruhe.de