Från: Social Networks Discussion Forum genom celinabasto
Skickat: må 2/14/2005 4:00
Till: [log in to unmask]
Ämne: Networks of Small Businesses

Hi Steve! Hi Everybody!

Is anyone working with small businesses networks?

Brazilian government has defined clusters of small businesses as a strategy of development. As far as I have observed lots of efforts are concentrated in local infrastructure (Marshallian Industrial Districts) and very little is done about networks.

Informations on the subject will be welcomed.

"Abraços" from Brazil,

Celina