Hi,

I'm a member of INSNA and I believe I have subscribed to Social Networks and to Connections.  When I check my membership status it only tells me that I have Journal Subscription, but it doesn't tell me which ones.   Can someone associated with INSNA please contact me backchannel so I can check on this?

Thanks

=====================================
David Kaplan, PhD
Professor of Education
School of Education
University of Delaware
Newark DE 19716

Voice:             302-831-8696
Fax:                302-831-4110
email:              mailto:[log in to unmask]
Homepage:     http://www.udel.edu/dkaplan
SOE page:      http://www.udel.edu/educ