Dear colleagues,

As a newbie to social network analysis, I was wondering if someone could point me to two types of datasets that I can play with.  The first would be data from organizations, with social network measures at the (say) employee and company level.  The second would be datasets that look at changes in social networks over time on the same unit of analysis - e.g. longitudinal datasets.  Preferably, these would be easily downloadable and amenable to UCINET.

Thank you in advance,

David

=====================================
David Kaplan, PhD
Professor of Education
School of Education
University of Delaware
Newark DE 19716

Voice:             302-831-8696
Fax:                302-831-4110
email:              mailto:[log in to unmask]
Homepage:     http://www.udel.edu/dkaplan
SOE page:      http://www.udel.edu/educ