Greetings!

This morning a three hour jaunt on the trails of Rock Springs Run provided my first-of -the-year
RED-HEADED WOODPECKER and a flock of about a dozen CHIPPING SPARROWS, some of which already were showing considerable rufous on their crowns. Although one BACHMAN'S SPARROW was briefly glimpsed, none were inclined to render any vocals.

Roy Peterson, Deltona