We stopped by the Ani site along Perimeter Road at Fort Lauderdale Airport
about 8:00 a.m. today.  No Anis.  However, at 2:00 p.m. at the same site we
found three Smooth-billed and one Groove-billed Ani.  Thanks Larry for
noticing the Groove-billed and reporting it on this service.

Several of us also found the female Black-throated Gray Warbler at the
Seacrest Scrub Natural Area in Boynton Beach after studying warblers for 45
minutes.  It was in the same area I saw it a month ago-in the pine woods
down the "unimproved" trail several hundred feet from the concrete trail.

At Wakodahatchee Wetlands, we found several Black-bellied Whistling Ducks,
several Purple Gallinules, and heard a King Rail calling.

Good birding!

Dave Thurston