Hey Everybirdy,

  I was having a conversation today regarding both Sharp-tailed Sparrows and
the Seaside Sparrows.  Has anyone been seeing any of these 3 birds lately?
Can anyone give me any insight on the best spots to find them?  Would it be
possible to get them as late as March here in Florida?
  Thanks for any info you can pass my way.

  See you out there!

Thomas J. Dunkerton
Titusville, FL.
"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge."
-Charles Darwin, naturalist and author (1809-1882)