Hello all -
I relocated the B-t Gray Warbler at Seacrest Scrub Natural Area in Boynton
Beach today at about 1215 PM. To reach the area, follow the paved trail from the
main entrance until you come to trail marker 4, then take the right dirt
trail for several hundred yards. The mixed flock of Pine, Palm, Yellow-rumped,
Yellow-throated and the female Black-throated Gray were feeding together in mixed
Sand/Slash Pine habitat somewhat off the main path marked by yellow trail
markers.

Ken LaBorde
Indialantic, Brevard Co.