Unfortunately, I can certify that the ocean visible from 16th Avenue
south is alcid-free.  However, there was a good flight of northbound
Red-throated Loons this morning -- 32 in a little over 30 minutes,
plus another half dozen or so foraging several hundred yards off the
beach.  Northern Gannets were also headed north at a rate of about
two/minute.  Also noted five flocks of Black Scoters totaling close
to a hundred birds.  Oddly, all but one flock were headed south.

Later...
--
Noel Wamer
Jacksonville, FL