This morning about 30 minutes after dawn I heard a Parula singing in the
rural neighborhood of Chuluota, Seminole County. Also heard White-eyed Vireo
and Pine Warbler singing.  About an hour later I was tidying up my backyard,
about 3 blocks away from where I heard the Parula singing earlier and hear
one singing loudly from the oak trees surrounding my backyard!  Could be the
same bird that I've been hearing almost daily in the 'hood since last week.

A bit of idle speculation: could this be a first year male that overwintered
locally?  The bird I heard last week in the 'hood sounded "rusty" singing,
e.g. rather unpracticed. The songs I heard this morning were much stronger,
fuller sounds.e.g. more "practiced". ???

Marianne Korosy
Chuluota, FL - just northeast of Orlando