We live about 15 miles west of the Epler Ovenbird Hotel ;) on the edge of the
national forest - and pretty much the coldest spot in all of Florida - and
there's been an Ovenbird here each of the last three winters.

-S.P.McCool / http://www.swamphen.net/
Crawfordville, Florida, USA - Wakulla County
30.166N 84.402W - elv. 35'/11m - GMT-5
USDA Zone 8B - Sunset Zone 28 - Heat Zone 9
32326 - FWCC Northwest Region - Grid EM70td