Vince;

I'm sure all of us enjoyed the post relating your sightings of great birds
at Corkscrew Swamp and later in the tomato fields of Immokalee on 20
February.

I wonder how many were surprised by the careless manner in which you
identified the birds. Beginning birders in Ornithology 101 learn the
convention of using upper case initial letters to spell the names of birds.
In your post you failed to use the upper case in several instances.  This
was quite disappointing, coming from a birder of your obvious
accomplishments.

Maybe the lesson here is that we should all be more careful in typing the
names of birds in our posts. Don't you think?

Bill Dowling
Orlando
If you come to a fork in the road, take it