Hi All:

I arrived at Seacrest Scrub Natural Area around 9 a.m.  A birder coming out had spotted the Black-throated Gray ten minutes before that in the area it's been reported, on the right side of path!!  But after much looking several birds feeding on the ground or close to ground level were spotted on the left side of the pathway including: Pine, C. Yellowthroat, Yellow-rump, several Palms and Blue-gray Gnatcatchers, with the Yellow-throated nearby. Right up above in the oak tree was the B-t Gray and it gave Rick Brigham(Michigan) and me great looks at 11:45 a.m.(just a few minutes from when you left, Tom!) This area is only a few yards from where the sand path leaves the cement walkway at trail marker #4.

Phyllis Mansfield,
Cocoa Beach
Every Day A new Adventure