  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Comcast Mail
  To: Space Coast Audubon ; FLORIDABIRDS ; Phyllis and Howard
  Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:53 AM
  Subject: Re: [SpaceCoastAudubon] Black-throated Gray Warbler-Boynton Bch.

  For those of us who do not know where this area is located - please advise.

  Thanks, Steve.

  Two slightly different directions for Seacrest Scrub Natural Area at 3400 So. Seacrest Blvd, Boynton Beach from Eastern-central Florida:

  1.South on # 95  to Woolbright(exit # 56), which is south of Boynton Beach Blvd;  go one mile to Seacrest; south on Seacrest 1.75 miles( on East side of Seacrest.)  This is 156 miles from Cocoa Beach and was 2 1/2 hours.

  2. South on # 95 to Jupiter exit to Turnpike; South to Boynton Beach Blvd; East to Seacrest; south to Natural Area. This was a return trip to Cocoa Beach of 165 miles and 3 hours,  $3.

  While at Seacrest, I was told about the Green Cay area which opened this week.  It is similar to, but larger than the Wakodahatchee area.  It might be worth checking out if you are in the area.  I was told to exit Turnpike at Boynton Beach Blvd, east to Hagan Ranch Rd, and go south for several miles.  Green Cay is on the east side of road and is part of the water treatment facility.

  Link to information about Seacrest in Boynton Beach:
  http://www.pbcgov.com/erm/Images/PDF_Documents/seacrest.pdf

  Phyllis Mansfield,
  Cocoa Beach