Hey guys.  We have a room for Thursday's meeting:

Anderson Hall
Room 32

Anderson hall is located between Flint Hall and Matherly.  You can find suitable parking right by Flint or right by Criser.  The meeting is at 6:30PM this Thursday, so you don't have to worry about getting a parking ticket in the Orange lots.  If you are running for election (even if you are unopposed), you must show up at the meeting.  If this is a problem for you, please let me know ASAP.  I will compile this list tomorrow of all the finalists for the officer positions (as of now, everyone is running unopposed).

~~Anje Deocampo