I have a couple of photos that I took 5 or 6 years ago in Paris.  They are
wall art by an unknown graffiti artist.  You can see them at:

http://eclectic.ss.uci.edu/~lin/graffiti.bmp
http://eclectic.ss.uci.edu/~lin/graffiti2.bmp

Lin Freeman

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Edward Vielmetti wrote:

> My friend Dan Cooney recently did a painting on "The
> simpicity of the semantic web (the simplicity
> of social networks)" which you can see on
> Flickr or via my weblog at
>
> http://vielmetti.typepad.com/vacuum/2005/03/the_simplicity_.html
>
> It got me to thinking about abstract art
> inspired by networks - if you can think
> of anyone else doing this sort of work let
> me know.
>
> Mark Lombardi's intricate pencil network
> drawings immediately come to mind,
> but I can't say anyone else does.
> --
> Edward Vielmetti in Ann Arbor, MI 48104
> +1 734 276 5910 / skype: edwardvielmetti

> http://vielmetti.typepad.com

Linton C. Freeman                         Phone: Office: 949 824-6698
Department of Sociology                   Sec.:          949 824-6336
School of Social Sciences  SSPA 2143      Home:          949 494-6139
University of California                  FAX:           949 824-3733
Irvine, CA 92697-5100                     E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://moreno.ss.uci.edu/lin.html