My apologies if someone has already posted about this:

I just discovered a website called "Touch Graph" that plots and
graphically displays network linkages between entities. Among the
options, one can see connections between websites, determined by some
algorithm of clustering on Google.

Just go to http://www.touchgraph.com , select the Google option, then
type in any URL whose nexus of links you want to see.  Within seconds,
you should see an amazing diagram linking your chosen site to other
ones.

Certainly an interesting one to try is http://www.insna.org .  It might
be interesting for someone to do a screen capture of the INSNA
homepage's links to other websites, for posting on the INSNA website.

Alan Reifman, Ph. D.,  Associate Professor
Dept of Human Dev't and Family Studies
College of Human Sciences
Texas Tech University
Lubbock, TX 79409-1162