Hello everyone,
I am a PhD student in international marketing, studying social networks analysis and dynamics.

For this reason, I am compiling a literature review of marketing articles (Journal of Marketing, Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of Consumer Research, Marketing Science, etc.) that use social networks analysis.  The authors who publish in these journals that I am aware of are:
-Dawn Iacobucci
-Bruce Money
-Aric Rindfleisch
-Christine Moorman

Anyone else?  I'm sure there must be a few more...  I'd gladly compile the results and post in a comprehensive list.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Jennifer Chandler
PhD Student, International Marketing