I am a graduate student in a Social Network Analysis class and need some
data to analyze as part of a class project.  I would like network data on
social support and illness.   Ideally, the data set should contain attribute
information on motivational type, personality type, sex role identification,
and also wiliness to engage in particular network-related behavior such as
creation of bridges etc.    The relational data should be at least
egocentered, but complete if possible.  Does anyone know if such data
exist?    Thanks for the help.

Best,

Ashley Sanders-Jackson