        Från: Social Networks Discussion Forum genom Edward Vielmetti
        Skickat: fr 2005-03-11 06:38
        Till: [log in to unmask]
        Kopia:
        Ämne: the simplicity of social networks

        My friend Dan Cooney recently did a painting on "The
        simpicity of the semantic web (the simplicity
        of social networks)" which you can see on
        Flickr or via my weblog at

        http://vielmetti.typepad.com/vacuum/2005/03/the_simplicity_.html

        It got me to thinking about abstract art
        inspired by networks - if you can think
        of anyone else doing this sort of work let
        me know.

        Mark Lombardi's intricate pencil network
        drawings immediately come to mind,
        but I can't say anyone else does.
        --
        Edward Vielmetti in Ann Arbor, MI 48104
        +1 734 276 5910 / skype: edwardvielmetti

        http://vielmetti.typepad.com