This morning (at low tide) we had a WILSON'S PHALAROPE behind our house
(Alligator Harbor).  White face w/contrasting dark cap & dark line behind the
eye, very thin bill, yellowish legs.  It was loosly associating with Willets &
Greater Yellowlegs.

Also this morning we had our FOTS Ruby-throated Hummingbird & Indigo Bunting.
Later at the FSU property I saw my FOTS HOODED WARBLER (male).

John Murphy
Alligator Pt, FL