Hey Everybirdy,

  The Mrs. called me at home to say that the trees around the visitor's
center at MINWR are quite active this morning.
Yellow-throated Warbler
Black and White Warbler
Northern Parula
Blue-gray Gnatcatchers
White-eyed Vireo
yellow-bellied Sapsucker

  Just thought I'd pass on the observations to uplift the spirits on a dreary
day.

See you out there!

Thomas J. Dunkerton
Titusville, FL.
"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge."
-Charles Darwin, naturalist and author (1809-1882)