Greetings,
Today while working on my Levy County list I found a unique Red -headed
Woodpecker. It had a red head and the rest of the bird was black, underparts and
back. I have never heard of this . Has anyone else?
It was in a sandhill in the Goethe State Forest off CR 337.

"So many species so little time"
John Hintermister
Gainesville, Fl.