Hello Everybirdy,

  Took a walk through the neighborhood today.  There's a recreational trail
still under construction but navigable by Jack's "all terrain stroller" and I,
so off we went.
  The oaks were "dripping" with Ruby-crowned Kinglets and Blue-gray
Gnatcatchers.  Other species spotted:
3 Eastern Towhees
5 Pine Warblers
2 Blue Jays
1 Brown Thrasher
4 Yellow-throated Warblers
2 Northern Parulas
2 Northern Cardinals
10+ Yellow-rumped Warblers
4 Blue headed Vireos
3 Black and White Warblers
1 House Wren
2 Carolina Wrens
6 Gray Catbirds
1 Red-bellied Woodpecker
  Was hoping to relocate the Painted Buntings (3 females) I had seen 2 days
ago but came up empty.
  In my yard this morning I had a small flock of 20 Brown-headed Cowbirds, 5
Common Grackles, 2 Eurasian Collared Doves and 4 Mourning Doves.

See you out there!

Thomas J. Dunkerton
Titusville, FL.
"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge."
-Charles Darwin, naturalist and author (1809-1882)