Among the dozens of Tree Swallows and a few Barn Swallows (FOS) over
the lake this morning at the south campus of Florida Community
College at Jacksonville were two Cave Swallows  This was around 9
AM.  Even though I did not have any bins, I judged them to be of the
western race.  When I left at about 1 PM there were far fewer
swallows over the lake, and I saw only one Cave.

Later...
--
Noel Wamer
Jacksonville, FL