Hi, I am visiting the Sanibel area from North Mississippi for the new two
weeks.  I would appreciate any tips as to good birding locations.  I  would
particularly like to see the Mangrove Cuckoo and Anis.  I saw the  Florida Scrub
Jay yesterday at Rookery Bay Estuary.

Thanks,

Cindy Mitchell
Sanibel, FL